“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it” :- Margaret Fuller
Association of Professional is working to build an Interdisciplinary professional platform for Researchers and Innovators across the world to get connected with each other. AoP is committed to its mission of enabling different domains professionals to discuss novel ideas and exchange of information to solve the global problems. We will provide an open platform of communication for our members so that they can enrich their ongoing academic and research activities by collaborating with other members on board.
An individual can have three types of Membership with AOP:
- Fellow Professional Member (FPM)
- Professional is a fellow professional member if he/she is having the following conditions
- Minimum 40 years of age
- Any Post graduate professional Qualification/Ph.D. from recognized Institution
- Professional Experience as Professors/ Associate Professors working/worked in Universities / Degree Colleges who have attained a total post-qualification experience of at least 15 years.
- Professional Member (PM)
- Minimum of 22 years of age.
- Professional graduation from recognized institution.
- Fresher can be a professional member
- Student Professional member (SPM)
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Pursuing any professional diploma/degree.